simple recipe time. refined sugar free & all natural, chia jam may just replace store-bought jam all together.
here’s what you do.
- create a chia egg, chia jelly, chia pudding, whichever you prefer to call it.
- combine chia seeds & water–ratio is 1 tbsp chia seeds to 2.5 tbsp water
- heat your berry of choice (i chose blueberry for this recipe, however any will work! also frozen & fresh both work) via the microwave of stovetop
- combine gelatinous chia seeds and heated fruit–voila.
- optional (i didn’t, but you could) add sweetener such as organic maple syrup or raw honey.
short & sweet! emphasis on the sweet.